Friday 27 July 2007

So Tried

The difference in Ram this morning, knowing that there were no carpenters coming, was remarkable! He did asked twice to make sure they were not coming then he bounced downstairs!

But this afternoon it caught up with him and he sort of collapsed in a chair, and didn't move all afternoon. He is so very tired.

I am very tired too as I haven't had any naps for nearly two weeks, but I decided not to have one today. When Ram asked why I told him that I felt he needed me more than I needed the nap. He gave me a little grin. That was all he could manage.

We spent the afternoon with me reading Harry Potter 6 to him, then in the evening he was on the computer. He has become obsessed with Dawn of War at the moment. I think he felt that if he concentrated on it, he could pretend that the carpenters weren't here. However, now that they are gone, he is still left with the obsession.

Oh well, at least it gives me time to alternate between putting coats of oil on the kitchen, and working on the consultation.

No comments: