Wednesday 1 August 2007

I had hoped that today we could get on with reading Harry Potter and we did manage two chapters in bed this morning, but once out of bed Ram was back on the computer again.

I think that he took comfort in the computer while the carpenters were here, and still hasn't relaxed enough to do other things. Not only that I think he is still really stressed about the whole thing.

But it has given me time to catch up on my own paperwork. I have been working so hard on the DfES consultation on home education guidelines that I have neglected some of my own work. I also put away all the information I had printed off. I was amazed at how much paper I went through!

Luckily I didn't fine any overdue unpaid bills lurking anywhere, I have managed to pay them all on time!

No comments: